My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 7

Temptations are so hard!  I am snack helper for my daughters preschool class tomorrow and my favorite thing to make in the fall is apple slices with caramel puffed corn.  I shouldn't have made it, I should of just bought a box of squeeze yogurt...but the Pinterest mom inside of me told me to make something so yummy and homemade.  A good chef always tries her food, right?  Ok, lets not beat around the bush...I had a large handful of caramel corn and it was super yummy.  I am naughty!

I woke up early and got busy on some chores and didn't eat any breakfast.  Bad Cheryl!  By 10:45 I was getting pretty hungry but didn't want to spoil my lunch so I totally had my lunch early.  I had left over taco salad and it was so yummy.  For dinner we are having cranberry pork loin and a small green salad.  Other than the caramel corn I have been on task with my diet.  I haven't had any snacks today and don't even feel hungry.  I have Zumba tonight and I am looking forward to burning some calories, hopefully a few extra calories.

Tomorrow morning is the end of week one.  While I haven't been perfect I have definitely be conscious of my decisions and food choices.  I am kind of sad because I am retaining some extra water right now, it should be gone in a few days...if you know what I mean?? Hopefully it doesn't discourage my weight loss too much.  I'll be reporting in the morning, my progress.

Cranberry Pork Loin
1.5-3 Lb Pork Loin
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1/4 C worshestire sauce
1 TBSP brown sugar
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp dehyrated onion

Put all the ingredients into slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.  I personally like to cook mine a few hours and then drain off all the liquid and then add the rest of the ingredients (mixed together). This recipe isn't the best looking but it tastes great.  It is good served with rice, potato, sweet potato or salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment