My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weight Watcher results: Week 1


Week one was a good week. I lost 4.5 pounds since I weighed in on Sunday with my friend. I am pretty happy with that. Since we weren't together to weigh, we took pictures with our i-phones and sent it via text to each other.

I always lose quite a bit in the first week. The hard part is that then you want to lose 4.5 pounds every week and I know that isn't realistic. My goal for next week is to lose 3 pounds. My long term goal is to lose at least 2 pounds per week but the first couple weeks your body is in shock so I want to lose 3. I had been able to eat 35 points per day, now due to my weight loss it recalculated and now I can only have 33 each day.

Well, it is 9AM, I've got church at 11 (gotta leave at 10:30) and I still have a 45 minute work-out to fit in. Can't wait to see who gets booted from biggest loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment